Saturday, December 27, 2008

Likes and dislikes:

Okay let's carry this one step further. Want to know the real me??

I dislike liars, hypocrites, ignorance, stupidity, racism, hot dogs, beans,
snakes, mice, cooking, and water.

My likes are lobster and other seafood, good wine, cheese, honest people,
people who don't try to change everyone around them, animals,
baseball, gardening, and a nice sunny day.

I'm quiet, reserved. I keep to myself a lot although I do tend to draw
people to me. I am picky as to whom I like and will accept as a friend.
I don't watch much tv or movies, I like doing things on the computer or
reading. I adapt to change easily in most cases, and rarely fret over the
little things in my life. I rarely gossip, and then only to trusted people.
I enjoy the very simple things in life and don't need to be entertained 24/7
under most situations.

Photobucket