Saturday, January 10, 2009

What's happening

Let's get to happier things.

We're back to house hunting. I found four or five
last night for Mr. L&L to check out. He'll narrow
them down then if there's anything worth checking
out we'll go see them as a family. Looking for a bigger
house, not huge but bigger. Preferably with a basement.
Doubt we want one in town as utilities and taxes are
so much higher.

The housing market is such we wouldn't sell this place
right away. We'd rent it out - 3 to 5 year plan and
hopefully the market will stabilize and improve by then.
We are fortunate we wouldn't have to sell, I'm not
sure we'd be looking right now if we did.

And it's cold as a you know what out there. Wind chill 21
with a temp of 33. That's cold for me, I turn into a whiny
butt whenever the temp falls below 60, lightweight that I am.
Supposedly arctic air moving in for this next week. If you
can believe or trust a weatherman that is.

Photobucket