Monday, March 25, 2013

Hi all - woo hoo it's been awhile! So many things all going on at once. Spring arrived like winter. I'm not amused. But if you saw the banner below, I need to tell you about it. I quit tobacco cigarettes, just like that. After what, 30 years? I like these electronic cigarettes from White Cloud so much better. SO MUCH BETTER. And if you go to the website and get informed and look around, you'll find that vaping White Cloud e-cigs are so much cheaper than smoking tobacco cigs. My favorite flavors? EXPRESSO and VANILLA, hands down. And I'm the type that doesn't put creamer in my coffee. The Expresso is sort of like having coffee and a cig at the same time. The vanilla is something sweet, just love the tastes. Please. If you want to get serious about quitting tobacco. Please go check out White Cloud. Back more later with more happenings!