Sunday, August 7, 2011

Get me out of here!


Missouri that is.
Mis-ery.

Bear with me. I knew what I was getting into with people
when we moved back to the midwest...I will not insult any
midwesterners or former midwesterners on this page. The
people are different, yes. Besides the point.

This weather is nuts. Are we in the south, the midwest, what?
In the winter it can get cold, just not as long as it does
in other places, and we get snow and ice storms here. Then
spring finally comes and you spend the entire spring hiding
from the tornado potential. Summer gets here and it sizzles,
with that humidity it sucks! Fall isn't that bad in all
honesty.

Hopefully moving to AZ. If not AZ then hopefully Nevada.
Not Nevada then hopefully ANYPLACE but here. Had enough
after seven years!!!! I want back to that low or no humidity.
Back to the mountains. Back to the southwesterners =)