Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Blouse


I have closets full of clothes.
Dress clothes, casual clothes, jeans, sweaters.
Some are covered in plastic, to protect from the dust.
I have off season clothing stored in bins and put away till needed.
BINS not bin!
So why can't I find a simple blouse??????

It has to be the right color, to go with the
rest of the outfit. It has to be the right size,
as I've lost weight over the years (yes even while
drinking soda, go figure).

I hate shopping, I don't want to go shopping, I don't
NEED to go shopping! I just want to find that blouse
that I know has to exist!!

It doesn't help that my neighborhood has been better
than an episode of CSI the past week. It doesn't help
the kiddo has been home sick. It doesn't help I have
a backup list of things that must get accomplished.

Tomorrow. I shall find that blouse tomorrow :)