Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Tired




Am tired of hearing about trans fat.

Am tired reading about how sugar, cigarettes, soda, and
all the good stuff is bad for you.

Tired of hearing about the correct way to raise my kid,
from some 'expert' who obviously knows more than I
do about it, cuz she's on television and I'm not.

REALLY tired of all the hype about the swine flu.

SICK and tired of listening to 'experts' on anything!

Tired of having someone try to jam their particular
religion down my throat.

TOTALLY tired of people jamming their A) Republican
views or B) Democratic opinions up my butt.

OH MY GAWD I'm tired hearing about Michael Jackson!!

100% tired of hearing about Springfield's deficit.

Completely tired hearing about how the economy is
rebounding and all will be hunky dory soon.

Thank You.