Friday, September 4, 2009

Just us girls etc.

When I've had conversations lately with different people,
the subject of me going to Vegas always comes up. I'm
asked "Who are you going with?" (Like they'd know them
anyway, seriously, why ask, but I regress). I always
respond with 'Oh just us girls.' Love that! Every woman
need some girls to hang around with!

You know it's pretty cool. I just discovered a young
relative's website and that girl is just like me in so
many ways! I should have been her mother! And I'm
discovering that I'm not the only one who feels the way
I do about certain things, and I'm certainly not an
oddball because I do feel that way. Neat!!

I wish I could just wring it into people the importance
of integrity and owning up to one's mistakes early, not
putting it off any longer than necessary. Especially if
it involves someone else. Too many things are just
needlessly destroyed by lies etc. I've seen it over and
over and over. And it continues to happen (not to me)
time and time again. Everyone makes mistakes, own up
to them as quickly as possible and get it over with.
Lying just seems to postpone the inevitable, and also
make it so much worse. Off my soapbox!