Thursday, September 3, 2009

Tagged by twos!

1. Two names I am known by: Mom, Molly
2. Two things that scare me: Death and taxes!!
3. Two of my everyday essentials: Computer and animals.
4. Two things I am wearing right now: Shirt and shorts.
5. Two of my favourite Music bands: Moody Blues and Styx.
6. Two of my favourite hobbies: My group and emailing.
7. Two things I want badly: A bigger garage and a safe trip.
8. Two places I want to go on Vacation: Back to Hawaii and to Las Vegas.
9. Two things I want to do before I die: Make a difference in someone's
life and live to be 100.
10. Two things I am thinking about right now: Trip and eating.
11. Two places I shop at: Wal-Mart and JCPenney's.
12. Two people I have not spoken to in a while: Mike and Diane.
13. Two favourite websites: Storm's Mountain and Community Feedback.
14. Two people who will fill this out: (don't know).
15. Two things I did last night: Took a pill and talked to Sunshine :)
16. Two shows I watch: George Lopez and the Nanny (with my son).
17. Two places I like to hang out at: Country Mart and Wal-mart.
18. Two favourite subjects in school: English, History.
19. Two favourite places to eat: Red Lobster and Colton's.
20. Two people who live in my house: My son and my husband.
21. Two things I ate today: Toast and (that's all).
22. Two people I last spoke to: Sunshine and my son.