Tuesday, September 29, 2009

News from me



What's happening lately Molly?
I'm glad you asked! I'll tell you!

*Employee power washed house today. It is all nice and clean
after it's bath! Employee also managed to power wash the
telephone box
- which means my internet and phone were out for
hours today. I opened the box to get everything dry. Employee
not always the brightest! I like him tho.

*Here we go again - Severe weather Thursday night?
I don't need to stop smoking I tell ya, I will die just fine
by heart attack from weather predictions! Fall must
be here *sigh*.

*No family trip in December after all. Actually, that's
fine by me. I am perfectly content to stay home for the
holidays. Coincidentally this was decided just hours
after a PR person gave me four free tickets to a show
in Vegas, for use in December. LOL. I will save the
email just in case minds change again.