Monday, October 12, 2009

Dinner!


Yep this is dinner.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
Then who knows for a snack???
Maybe a hot bath??

On a footnote -
I hate liars on any level.
They go around door to door here from another city,
claiming they have meat leftover from an order, or
are trying to start up a route, and they can make
you a great deal. In reality they are selling substandard
crap.
So one such truck stopped here this evening. Told
me he was trying to start up a route. He happened to
have some meat in the truck he could make me a great
deal on. I asked to see his brochure - I mean, starting
up a route you need a brochure, right? He stammered
and stumbled and opened the truck door and then muttered
he only had one left and he needed it. I told him
thanks anyway. LOSER. If I knew he wouldn't flip
out on me I'd call him a liar to his face.