Thursday, October 1, 2009

One of THOSE days

This morning.
I woke up, I went to the bathroom. I got on the
computer with my coffee.
Heard some noise in the bathroom. Counted dogs...
all present. Ten minutes later more ruckus from
the bathroom. Huh?
Went to investigate.
Water seeping out of a crack in the toilet tank.
Crack???
Uh oh.

Turned water to tank off. Didn't help as the
crack is in the tank! Flushed twice. Still some
water in the tank but not much.

Called hubby. Told him I needed a good plumber
and asked him if he could recommend one - LOL.
He told me to call someone else!

I am not a paying customer, and there WAS another
toilet in the house, so about seven hours later
he came with a new toilet. BEFORE he could even
start to put it in toilet #2 plugged up and
wouldn't unplug even with A) Plungering it
several times or B) Snake (the plumbing kind).

Uh oh x 2!

He opted to work on toilet #1 and replaced it.
It's great!
I now have an old toilet on my back porch though - LOL.

Toilet #2 was put on hold for about 24 hours - LOL!

In other news:
Storms amounted to well, nothing tonite. All the
hoopla, for naught. My digi cam is awesome!
Has tons of capabilities and it's soooo small!