Monday, October 5, 2009

r-r-r-amblings!

*I like this quote:
B who u r & say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.– Theodore Seuss Giesel

*I now am into tweeting, and it's fun! Great idea! I
especially like back tracking people's tweets and
finding out a bunch of stuff, then I move on like
a good girl :) Seriously people, maybe some of you
should reconsider what you put online about yourself!
There is no law against clicking and reading!!

*Welcome mystery reader! You will find no derogatory
posts in here about you, or anyone you know. No names
are mentioned, no venom unleashed. Kinda boring actually ;-)
I'm kind of a boring person, yeah I know. But that's not
for anyone else to worry about - I'm happy and that's
all that matters!! Anyone who thinks I'm posting about
them is just. Well. Dumb.

*Trying very very hard to get in the Christmas spirit.
Honestly how hard is it to fire a woman up about
spending money? I just cannot get into it, and I have
the feeling I am going to be very boring with gift
giving this year! How many Wal-mart gift cards can one
person give and get away with?

*I've put in my order for my b-day - I want flowers,
a seafood dinner (home cooked of course) and chocolate
cake for dessert. If you don't understand please refer
back to the part where I'm boring and don't like to
spend money! Occasionally I like to spend money -
when I get in the mood I REALLY get in the mood!

*I'm finding it difficult to talk to some people - the
people I am referring to are the ones that are so
adamant in their conclusions yet have no earthly idea
what they are talking about, and the information they
pass on so strongly is all incorrect information.
Over the weekend someone was being mean and nasty
towards someone else and said that the person in
question cannot be fired because she is, quote, "
tenured by the federal governnment." HUH?
This person isn't even in the education field.
And when did the feds control tenure? And who
told this person this information, or did she just
make it up?? As I tried to correct her, she
adamantly told me I was wrong. Uhm, okay.
I feel if one is to speak strongly about a particular
subject they had better make sure the facts are
correct, otherwise you lose me.

Night night!