Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hot baths and friends


.......what more could someone ask for?

A hot bath, shaving the legs, ah!

As I've stated I'm really not a people person, so when
I'm disappointed in a friend it's very rare, cuz I don't
call too many people friends to begin with. I never
expect a friendship to end cuz of this very reason, and
when one does it totally pi$$es me off.

......Till another friend, totally unexpectantly comes out
of the bushes and pulls me up by my britches and offers
to beat up the person who pi$$ed me off (I say this symbolically).
As we've been talking I'm feeling more confident she will
move back to this town, she has reasons to. We are so alike
in so many ways! I met her here and was just warming up
to her when she had to move, and we've become closer in
email. I miss her! Course she might have to get divorced
to move back, then she'll have a whole new set of issues, LOL.

Hot chocolate. That would be PERFECT to finish the day off!