Thursday, November 5, 2009

ONE isn't so bad



But when you get 29 ZILLION of these things in your yard,
it's a royal pain! And it happens twice a year! (And yes,
I've counted....there are actually 29 zillion leaves that
fall in our yard every fall and every spring :)
It's fun to rake and burn, for the first, oh six days or so....
We mulch too, we have to! In the dead of summer we sure
like those trees, any other time, well....

My kid was told he was going to be a hoodlum in high school today
by a janitor. It is a very long story but bottom line is
my kid is a good kid, and even if he wasn't WTF business is
it of a JANITOR to make a comment like that?? But in front of
my child I just laughed and said, "That's okay. If you had a mouth
like your mom you would have told him that in ten years you'll be
making way more money than he is."

I need hot chocolate.....