Sunday, November 15, 2009

Target


I was thinking of this last night, hadn't thought of it
in years and years!
Weird what comes to you at weird times.

Must have been 15 years ago, I was shopping at Target in
Pueblo Colorado. The store was very busy. I was finished
shopping and started to get in line, then decided to
park my cart and make a quick potty run before I
checked out. Coming back, I ended up in the wrong
line and didn't realize it. It wasn't until I was
up to the cashier and had taken the items out of my
cart that I realized I had gotten mixed up in the
express lane. I counted my items, I was a few over.
I apologized to the cashier and told her I'd be glad
to pack it up and move to a different cashier, that I
hadn't been paying attention and it was a mistake. She
said no worries, I didn't have that much more, she'd
be glad to check me out.

But the guy and woman behind me started bitching and
grumbling. At first I paid no attention then it got
personal. I kept my mouth shut. As I was paying I
heard him say, "Needs to go back to school to learn how
to COUNT!
" THAT DID IT.

I put my bags in the cart and turned to him upon leaving,
pointed my finger and shouted, "AND YOU NEED TO GO BACK
TO SCHOOL TO LEARN A FEW MANNERS!
" He scowled and yelled
right back, as well as the woman who was with him.

WTH is wrong with people?

Anyway, last night I wondered how long he lived before
he had his fatal heart attack - LOL.