Saturday, July 24, 2010

74's

*I have nothing to blog about so am ripping off quizzes from other
people's Facebook accounts and am replacing the questions with
my own answers.*
Molly


74 ?'s...

1. Elaborate on your default picture?
Ah just pictures of me enjoying myself.

2. What's your current relationship status?
Married

3. Ever have a near-death experience?
I guess you'd call it that, a very bad
car accident.

4. Name an obvious quality you have.
Integrity

5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?
The Things We Do For Love

6. Name of a celebrity that you would marry?
Oh wow - I don't know.

7. Who will cut and paste this first?
IDK

8. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?
No

9. Do you wear a watch? What kind?
Not usually.

10. Do you have anything pierced?
No

11. Do you like pain?
Yeah right.

12. Do you like to shop?
NO

13. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Groceries at the store.

14. What is your favorite lamp that you own?
Who in the hell has a favorite lamp?

15. How many TVs are in your house?
5

16. What is on your desktop background?
A pond in a canyon in the mountains, somewhere
in Colorado or NM.

17. What is the background on your cell phone?
Background on my cell phone? I don't know.

18. What was the last movie you watched in a theater?
ROFL

19. What was the last book you read?
LOL

20. Do you talk in your sleep?
Don't think so.

21. Ocean or pool?
Ocean

22. Did you ever have a party that was busted by the cops?
No

23. Current Crush?
I've sworn off crushes

24. What's your favorite color(s)?
Purple

25. Window seat or aisle seat?
Window, I sleep with my head on the window
and the blind pulled.

26. Ever met anyone famous?
Several people - Katharine Ross, Sam Elliott, Buck
Taylor, many politicians, the current NRA prez, several
more.

27. Do you feel that you've had a truly successful life?
It depends on how one defines success doesn't it?
Yeah I've done well.

28. Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Cut it

29. Ricki Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
YUCK

30. Baseball or Football?
baseball

31. How long do your showers last?
ten to fifteen minutes

32. Do you know how to drive a stick?
Yes

33. Cake or ice cream?
Ice Cream

34. Are you self-conscious?
At times

35. Have you ever given money to a homeless person?
Yes

36. Have you been in love?
Yes

37. What is your favorite part of the Day/Night?


38. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Unfortunately several times

39. Can you tango?
No

40. Last gift you received?
Flowers I think

41. Last sport you played?
I dunno

42. What would you like to spend a lot of time doing?
Computering (oh wait, I already do)

43. Last wedding attended?
hmmm

44. Favorite FAST food restaurant?
YUCK

45. Most hated food?
HOT DOGS

46. Can you sing?
HELL NO

47. Last person that called you?
Well the phone rang today, think I can
remember who all called??

48. What's your least favorite chore?
Cleaning bathrooms

49. Favorite drink?
Coke

50. Have you been on a cruise?
No

51. Are you a vegetarian?
No

52. Do you believe in Heaven?
I think we all have a definition of
our version of heaven. If you mean
we all sit on a cloud playing harps then
no I don't believe in that.

53. Favorite show?


54. What jewelry do you wear?
Not a lot

55. Are you eating right now?
NO

56. Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yes

57. Do you make commitments?
As in - yes I have and do

58. Can you dance?
Not that badly

59. Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Depends

60. What do you wear to bed?
Sweats and t-shirt

61. Have you ever done anything illegal?
Yes and I had fun!!

62. Can you roll your tongue?
No

63. What kind of shoes are you wearing?
flip flop slippers

64. What is your hair color?
brown

65. Future child's name?


66. Do you snore?
Sometimes when I'm really tired out

67. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Mountains

68. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
NO

69. If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Move somewhere

70. Gold or silver?
Gold

71. If you could be with someone for the rest of your life, who would it
be?
Who I am with now

72. City, beach or country?
Country

73. What was the last thing you touched?
A glass

74. Where did you eat out last?
Chinese tonite