Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The definition of Nuts




ME
That's the definition.
My life these past couple of weeks - absolutely crazy!!
Today it was load up the dogger and take him to the
vet's for a re-check. Then a stop with dogger and kid
at the pharmacy for some medication I didn't know was
needed until I was informed at about 11 pm the night
before. Then a trip to the store upon which I just
DUMPED the trash into one of their receptacles as I
was too stressed by that point to dispose of it the
normal way. All with dogger and kid in tow. The
highlight was vet was in a great mood and sat and
chatted and acted very kindly toward kid. You know
how some people are big on introducing themselves
as 'Hi, I'm DOCTOR so and so?' He was introducing
himself as, "Hi, I'm Dave*." I was
impressed. He's not hung up on some ego trip...so sick
of egos!!
Oh.
Then home. Home to finish the laundry, fill the
swimming pool, organize something for tomorrow,
answer phones, call people, pick veggies from garden,
prepare dinner. This week will end sometime!!