Thursday, July 30, 2009

Tell him Molly sent ya!



I love it when stuff like this happens. I
know someone who is extremely interested in the
history of the town from where I used to live.
She will be visiting that area in the upcoming
months, and is reading all the books she can
get her hands on of the area. Trinidad Colorado
has an extensive history behind it.

I am hooking her up with an old friend of mine,
a local of Trinidad who loves to talk of the
area's history. Someone who used to be in
charge of the county there, and is elderly now,
someone who would love to talk about the past.

I am getting to the age where I have friends
who can help friends. Friends that I may not
have been in contact with for years but I know
are there. Friends that will help when a stranger
says, "Molly sent me." What an awesome feeling!