Friday, July 17, 2009

It's almost over!



...the week. Thankfully it's almost to an end!!

Sunday was a trip to town and mega cleaning the house.

Monday more mega cleaning and a trip to the vet.

Tuesday more cleaning and a trip to pick up my
doggy at the vet.

Wednesday was kind of quiet (?)

Thursday I finally got my driver's license
transferred to Missouri - I'm legal!! The lady
wanted me to fill out a welcome packet while I
was there - didn't want to tell her I'm going on
six years living here ;-) Also while the guys in
this household were traveling back home after a
trip, they blew a tire. Long story short the car
now has four new tires. With all that happened,
he didn't say anything about the vet bill - just
that Casey is part of the family, and we do
what we can do for our family. :) :) :) :)

Friday Our dogger is perking up and doing better.
He's ready to take on the world and the stitches haven't
healed yet, so it's getting to be a challenge.
But everyone is home safe and sound and that's
a great feeling! Another nutty week next week
but that starts on Sunday :)