Sunday, April 5, 2009

Busy week ahead

First off I need to finish this 'good monthly cleaning'
I am doing of the house. 3 rooms left. Think I'm
going to tackle the breezeway soon. Then the
rest tomorrow. Tomorrow night or Tuesday morning
I have to make a cake, then get it frosted. Birthday
dinner Tuesday night (lasagna) to make. Along with
the cake and stuff of course. Some time after that
I need to make a potato salad and deviled eggs to
have with hamburgers for dinner. I love homemade
potato salad!! Then the kiddo is off of school on
Friday, before then I'd like to get the Easter stuff
ready. We still hide eggs and have pressies and stuff.
So there's that to get ready. I need to get into town at
some point. We're in the middle of officially making
an offer on a house so there's all that going on. Lowball
offer but you still go through the entire process of
reading and signing paperwork, etc. Then next Sunday
is Easter dinner - turkey and the trimmings. If
there is any time left in the week and weather permitting
I'd like to get outside and work. Then after Easter,
I don't know, I guess I start cleaning house again!
So what DO I do all day anyhow? AND how come I
try to add an image today and it loads up up to
eight times? EEEK.