Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Grab a cup!



I'll join ya, what's on your mind, what do you know?

Can you believe the homicide charge in MJ's death? I can see
malpractice or something, homicide - wow! Now we'll have to
put up with the trial, the coverage, etc. Well some of us
will, I don't watch much tv. I don't have to click on the
internet links - LOL.

Hey I was reading that more and more people are growing their
own tobacco, cuz of the high cost of ciggies. Thankfully
I live where I do. I did look into doing this and it is
a very committed hobby, though not difficult. I think if
that time ever came I will just quit smoking the nasties
(before you jump up and down remember you'd then need
to reach deeper into your wallet from the lack of tax money).

The house is clean - how long will it stay that way? Great
feeling to get it thoroughly cleaned and scrubbed down!
Banana bread (2 loaves) just out of the oven - one for
the freezer, one for tummies tonite! Yum!

I'll be working some the end of the week (yes I do have
income I just prefer to have people talking about me
not working versus telling them what I do - hehe).
But I can bring the work home with me so it'll be a
piece of cake and the work will be better than ever!

Swine flu - I don't understand what all the panic is about?
Didn't everyone freak out about the bird flu a few years
ago? I read the symptoms of swine flu, the possible
complications, etc. and I just don't understand the hoopla.
Is it worth lining up to get a chemical injected into
your body? Perhaps I'm missing SOMETHING.

True friendships are the ultimate treasures, more valuable
than anything, thank you! :) :) :) For those that are not
truly friends, but are just nice people - thank you as well!!
Without rocks we'd have nothing to step on in the rain to
keep our feet dry, or something like that!