Monday, August 31, 2009

Internet dating sites


I'm way too old I know.
BUT I don't get internet dating sites at all.
If you can't get a date in real life, something is wrong!
I think they are for those poor schmucks who are desperate,
and I wouldn't pick up a date from one of those sites to
save myself - LOL!
Occasionally I used to look through some of the sites,
to see who I knew that was on there and desperate - LOL!
It's getting to the point where they won't let you see that
many profiles without joining however, and I of course won't
do that. I wouldn't do that even if I was single! I just
did it for amusement and laughs, poor guys! I used
to read a bit of Craigslist, the personals, just to pick
apart the weirdos. LOL! I'm usually pretty good for
spotting the A) desperate ones and B) weirdos. But I
think the whole cyberland thing has opened up a whole new
Pandora's box to attracting some pretty desperate people!

And some of them on the cyber dating sites. I laugh just by
their picture, not even reading their profile. I make
little comments like, "Sweetie I know why you can't get a
date" (Comments to myself of course). Horrible pictures,
and sometimes read-between-the-lines profiles. I think the
most common thing I've noticed are the guys who are on there
to either A) Get laid ('Just want to find a nice attractive
brunette who enjoys dinner, relaxing, and isn't looking
for a long term committment') or B) A babysitter/mother/nanny
for his children after his wife left him (because he is a loser
with a capital L
). NEWSFLASH to the guys - Women don't
want to raise your kids!