Tuesday, August 4, 2009

On my mind

*The major work around here is piling up -
we need a new roof, a dead tree removed, driveway
resealed, concrete poured for the garage, and
the house should be powerwashed. On the flip
side when things start happening they tend to
all get done at once, so I'll wait.

*Got my hair cut today - looks like the picture
of me on the right, the small closeup in the
blue shirt. Feels so much lighter!

*Went to Indiana for a busy two days a couple
of weekends ago and only took one picture.
I hope someone decides to share!

*Getting ready for back to school. Dentist
appointment should have been made today, going
through new pants for him, haircut on the list,
and have the back to school list ready to
go through. 7th grade - I am so not ready
for him to be growing up this fast!!

*Weather - when are people going to start being
held responsible on the job for accuracy?
Last week so many were wrong about this week,
said with the green grass and all the rain we've
had the heat index wouldn't be that bad. Riiiight.
They're wrong a lot and if some didn't have
these humongous egos I wouldn't care.

*Fighting off a pesky headache today and all
last night. I can keep it numb with drugs.
I hate when that happens.

*News - I really don't pay that much attention
anymore. But did Ryan O'Neal kill off too many
brain cells in his younger years? And when
are we going to stop hearing about MJ? Also
wondering when the city of Springfield MO will
'get it' that the people will not vote for
a tax increase to cover for their boo boo on
the fire and police pension funds? Okay I
probably paid more attention than I realized!

*Dinner - roast in the crockpot...rock and roll!

*Tossing - This summer I planned on going through
a bunch of stuff and tossing. Still have
one cabinet I need to do, and I've been procrastinating.