Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Hell houses

I have been living in a cave apparently.
I was not aware of what a hell house was.

I normally stay away from religious posts,
although I do have very strong opinions.

Is this what we as a society are boiling down
to? Intolerance for any other view other than
our own, or that of our church's?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hell_house

If so, we are heading in the wrong direction people!
I would never go to a hell house, nor would I
allow my child to go in one. I am not interested
in sensationalism, propoganda, deception and
lies. I would never give anyone permission
to give a one sided view on some very personal
issues.

I am not an agnostic nor an atheist. I simply
believe in presenting a fair interpretation of
both sides to a story and allowing a person to
make up their own minds. I do not believe in
making sheep out of all people. I respect those
schools that teach creationism as well as evolution,
and I believe most of all in freedom of choice.