Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Plans


Woohoo been finalizing plans for my vacation in
September. At least two friends will be joining
me in Vegas, with 3 or 4 more possible.
One very dear friend who lives there has offered
to pick us up at the airport and take us to our
destination. Plenty of food and fun will
await! Still working on the July trip to
Indiana, have no idea if that will happen or not.
Storms on tap for tonite - nasty ones at that.
Will be covering up some plants that I'd like
to keep (with buckets and rocks) just in case.
Neighbor guy doesn't know where the property
line is so he mows part of our lawn
when he mows his - hmmm. Should I say
something or not? Hahahaha. I think I'll
just wait and see if he asks! :) Sonic Blast
for tonite's dinner, good for you :) Garden
doing well except for SOMETHING that steps
on a lettuce plant about once per night.
At the rate this is going I'll probably have
2 or 3 heads of lettuce from the garden is all.
Yesterday I was in a woodsy area here and
kept hearing the pitter patter of little
critters not far away. They didn't realize
I was there. Finally I said "Excuse me I
won't be here long." And saw the two
squirrels scamper off lickety split. They
were having a grand time playing in the woodsy
area until I informed them I was there.
Lost two people from my life over the weekend,
always sad when that happens. That's the news!