Monday, May 18, 2009

A shoutout to my peeps!

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU!
A great big thank you for those helping me with
that news hottie contest - We are still in round 3
but we brought one of my picks back from the dead,
despite the 'idiot' spending a couple of hours on his
computer voting him down! Let me recap:

Round 2 ended Saturday. A certain person, a news
person who has won it the past two years, lost on
Saturday. What happened was uhm, he was busy
Friday night and then little peeps went and spent hours
voting for his competition. He was up most of Friday
night getting himself back up over 50%. So he crashed
for a few hours and I was able to get him back down
in percentage again. Then he woke up and Twittered
to his followers - over 400 of them, to vote for him
ten times in a row Saturday morning. So I was on
there canceling out his votes, then suddenly they
ended the round and he lost - hahahahahahahaha!

NOW he wants his co-worker gone. He's jealous that
the co-worker is still in the running and he is not.
So it's back to battle of the computers! Talk about
a whiny brat. The thing he and his other workers
are forgetting is that amongst all the fighting and
jealousy with each other, there are viewers out
here who can manipulate the contest. It's all
perfectly legal and fair, we're just countering his
moves. So if we can PLEASE get round three over
I am formulating plans for the next two rounds.

ALSO!
I have some horribly big news concerning me and
my family, but I cannot make it 'public' as of yet.
Oh but I wanna!! LOL. Big changes coming up
eventually - probably a two year plan. It's AWESOME
news as far as I am concerned, but even if I
told you I cannot tell you why or it would pi$$
some people off - LOL! Stay tuned!