Thursday, May 7, 2009

Troublemakers and gossiping

Wow.
I guess I have a bigger following on my blog
and didn't realize it. How flattering! I know
this because of some things posted and some
gossip going around with certain people.

I have stated it before - I am not a phony person.
Or at least I hope I am not. But I don't think
I am. I never mean to offend but when it
comes to issues that affect MY life and not
another's I don't have to share unless I want to share.
Because.
Well.
It's nobody's business but those that are involved.
You see, I figure it this way - I answer to me, my
husband, and to God. Nobody else.
But there are those that read things and learn
things about me they otherwise didn't know.
Here and with other things I have on the web.

Because I am such a private person, some feel the
need to make gossip and trouble for me by
pointing out things to touchy and sensitive
people in my life to try to start trouble. That's
fine I guess, as the problem is with the touchy
and sensitive ones and not me. But why? Why
care what I do or what I say? I'm not
picking on or judging anyone for what they do,
and I would never do that. I don't shun anyone for
religious choices for example, or other
choices in life. Why cause trouble for me?
Because I'm happy? Content? Secure? Okay
with life and myself?? Tell me!

Causing trouble by telling things to moody people
in my life does nothing but put a wider barrier between
me and that person. Is that what is wanted?
Cuz if that's what is wanted, hey, go for it. It's no
sweat off my back.

There are those in life that are just plain miserable,
even with themselves. There are those that go
through life just looking for something to be pissed
about. And gossipers can smell that a mile away and
capitalize on it. Sure their life may not be the best,
but wasn't it their choice?

And does anyone think my life is absolutely perfect?
It's not. But I learned a long, long time ago that
with certain people there is just no pleasing no
matter what I did. So I don't try.

I'm just me. I'm just myself. Like it or lump it.
I don't lie very often, I am honest, upfront and
sincere about myself, I lead a decent and honest
and clean life. SO WHAT'S THE PROBLEM?
I do know what the problem is - I don't think
like the gossipers, troublemakers, and the moody
ones, so therefore I'm fair game to gossip and
crap talk. GROW UP!

And why be such a chicken shit about it? Say it
to my face, or if you have an issue with me take it
up with me! Don't go whining about me to someone
else, that will accomplish nothing and just may one
day backfire!! Unlike many people, I will take the
issue on with you and hopefully we can work it
out - I will not lie about it or hide in silence.

And in the end I'm still going to be me. And that
person will always be that person. And life goes
on. It's not like our paths ever cross anyway.
Would that person rather I don't say a word?
If I thought that would bring happiness to certain
people that is exactly what I would do, but I
have news for this person - it will not. So do
us all a favor and just mind your own business,
okay?

It's funny too as there are several different people
who think my posts are about them. And in many
cases it is not - I find this very amusing that
there are so many paranoid people around!
And unfortunately the ones this post is meant
for will not figure it out.