Thursday, June 4, 2009

25 random things about me

1. I hate self centered whiners.
2. I have a thing for cheese.
3. I don't know how to cook on a bar-be-cue grill, don't even know how to turn it on.
4. I haven't mown the lawn in over 13 years.
5. I hate shopping and do most of it online.
6. I practically have no butt at all, very little padding.
7. I get outside for at least a half an hour every day.
8. I don't own a cell phone.
9. I hate to drive.
10. It takes me forever to get angry, but when I do you'll know it.
11. I once took flying lessons.
12. I'd rather go up in an airplane than go in the water.
13. I try to make all my decisions in life wisely.
14. I've met Sam Elliott and Katharine Ross, also Buck Taylor
(Newly on Gunsmoke), among others.
15. I've had 12 dogs in my adult life.
16. I have a strong commitment to my immediate family, including the pets.
17. I can't sing worth a hoot.
18. My favorite series of books are Stephen King's 'The Dark Tower Series'.
*edited as originally I miswrote Watchtower*
19. I answer to me, my husband,God, and to no one else.
20. I like almost all my cooked foods over cooked.
21. I rarely eat fried foods and don't know how to cook much fried.
22. My favorite kind of pizza would be one with pepperoni, green pepper, and onion.
23. Creamy peanut butter all the way!
24. I can jump over a stick that I'm holding (think about it, you'll get it).
25. If I died tomorrow I'd be happy that I lived a full life.