Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Annoying


Things get annoying to me. Some
things bother me more than
others. Some things REALLY
tick me off. Want to know what
I find annoying?
1. Liars - but I think we've
drilled that one into the ground.
2. Drivers in Missouri - many of
them insist on driving right on
your bumper. Moreso than
I've ever noticed in any other
state. And yes, there are plenty
of 'following too close' citations
issued. Drives me nuts!
3. Mics that don't work on
live local news.
4. People that think just because they are related to you it gives
them free reign to tell you what you should do or should not do.
These people don't make me angry they are just annoying! Like
a pesky mosquito in the middle of the night!
5. People that make really stupid remarks when they have
absolutely no idea what they're talking about.
6. Getting 110 channels and it's all the same - CRAP.
7. Digital tv
8. 20,000 keys that you have no clue what they go to, but
you're afraid to throw them out.
9. People that tell you how to raise your kid.