Monday, June 29, 2009

Ahhhhhhhhhhh - Break time!

Photobucket

I'm officially on a break.
A break from the crappy heat and a break
from totally messed up people. Temps stayed
in the 80s today and there are no emotionally
challenged people in my life at the moment -
it all feels fantastic! Plus I got a good night's
sleep last night. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

The only hiccup was finding out a missing child
who made national news was found dead in a
family member's pond, that makes me pretty sad.
Such a beautiful child, only 2 1/2. People
are just so sick.

Reservations were made for my trip to Las
Vegas in September, and talking to the hotel
directly I was so happy - they were incredibly
friendly people, talking to me like we were lifelong
friends. I've made plenty of reservations and traveled
many a places in my life, so I recognize a friendly
voice when I hear it. Calling back with a question,
the lady talked to me like we had known each
other forever. I plan on a very fun getaway to
Vegas with up to five or six other friends now?
AWESOME. Wonder if I could stay up six days
and nights straight? LOL. Now working on the
Indiana trip the end of July, not sure how that is
going to end up at this point. Severed a semi strained
relationship over the whole thing anyway, but that
relationship had problems from years ago, just not
worth arguing to people, life is too short!! Totally
and officially washed my hands of the messed up
person I had been dealing with before, with
antibacterial soap I might add, so that helps too.
The two incidents are not connected, though
those two people should be married to each other,
they'd get along great! LOL. I am totally joking,
oil (me) and water (the person or both people actually)
don't mix. And life goes on........
Oh and ps. The tv has stayed OFF! Woohoo! NOW
I'm only electronically addicted to the computer!!

Lock and Load!!