Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Lowering my IQ

Been kind of a hectic time lately. The last few
days I was outside kicking butt in the garden.
With temps in the upper 80's and intense sun,
I ended up with sunburn, bug bites, dried sweat,
and dirt and grime plastered all over me.

Today was different. It was a nice day to me,
although weathermen have indicated it was a
blah weather day. It was lower 70's, rainy,
humid, and overcast. I spent time inside.
Did laundry and spent the afternoon dirtying
every pan in the house making tonite's dinner.
Refusing to accept a
rocky bump that threatened to insult my
intelligence and gloom the day, I indulged in
a mexican beer tonite (can't remember the name
as all beer tastes the same to me). Am listening
to drivel on the television, and soon I will watch
old George Lopez and Nanny reruns with the
young'un. Hopefully sleep with the temps going
into the 50s tonite and the windows open will
be sound.

I have a couple of new, pretty good fantasies to think
about as well One is a swimming pool right off of
the back deck. Ah. That would be nice, a late
night swim in the pool. Maybe when I'm 80.
Course then it will need to have jacuzzi jets for
all my aches and pains :)