Friday, June 12, 2009

Beer Thirty

Photobucket

As I sit here with a beer giving the finger to someone
on the television, I am skimming across news stories
online. What an interesting day:

1. Analog tv ends today, why no one has a clue.
2. Chastity Bono is having gender re-assignment surgery.
Why this is news I have no clue.
3. The F.D.A. is taking over control of cigarettes, even
though they lack the skills to protect us from
bad tomatoes or tainted peanut butter.
4. There is a dance move that will slim my belly down,
but I'm not curious enough to click the link.
5. One can 'do' Disney on a dime (somehow I'm doubtful).
6. We can all take a cue from Michelle O'Bama and marry
a guy with no money, and still do well. Hmmm. Well
when I met my significant other he had a car, a dog
and a television is all.
7. Sarah Palin and David Letterman are having some sort
of media fight. Again must be a slow news day.

Cheers! Now you don't have to turn on the tv tonite!